Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Timetravellers Wife

Time Travelling

Today I watched the movie "The Timetravellers Wife" which initially seemed to me like a total waste of time but somehow during the middle of the movie an inside thought that I know as the Voice of God told me to see it deeply. In our lives we time travel all the time may be not physically but definitely in our thoughts, dreams and states. This movie was a work of fiction so it got carried away but, think about it don't we all travel back in time or dream of the future which seems very real. We try to relive moments good or bad but the important part to notice is that the more we travel the more clarity we get into the time we think about.

The painful situations seem to relive in a slow motion every time we visit back and if the part is the one that wounded us deeply in the past we automatically seem to accept it at what ever speed we can but it is the attitude (ego) that makes it hard. See there is learning and fixing going on at the same time. Sometimes moments are beyond repairs or there is too much time that has fallen into it , but remember we can look back to learn. The thing is that our subconscious maybe accepts it but our emotions and egos do not let it seep into the deeper us making our soul restless all the time.

Many of us have found healing by visiting the old moments just like we derive happiness when we look into our albums and thoughts of great moments. Our not accepting does not change anything; all it does is make our lives a living hell not only for ourselves but also people around us. I am not suggesting to be a coward, all I am saying is, be brave to fix it or learn from it. Time is a healer, travel back, as many times as you can and try to heal as the healing lies in you. Don’t be angry at anyone nor blame your karmas just try to accept and see if there is room to fix in what ever way you can –by forgiving, forgetting or simply accepting-"Relive to Relieve". Life is hard and acceptance in many cases is impossible but life is also like a game that has its rules and levels, you can't go ahead till you finish a level - fix it or not is a different story.

I have been adamant in what I received but now when I time travel, I try to see closely VERY MINUTELY may be I could fix it. I do so because ego needs to go and healing needs to come. I know that without accepting what I got, I can’t move forward and without moving forward there is no going. I don’t want to be stagnant I want to flow washing away everything that keeps me to pile - as in literal life the piling is depression. Travel with positive thoughts to the future and go back to the good moments and to the bad ones. Ignoring or walking away will not let you get the peace you are looking for. Watch every moment as nothing will stay, all it will do is leave impressions which sooner or later will fade away or will go with us in our next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment